Saturday, August 15, 2009

So I there has been so much going on this summer and thought it was time to update my blog! YAY!!! There is so much I have done and experienced. I feel like I have been on a whirlwind of craziness....exhausting but compeletly and totally fun. This summer has included trips to St. George a few times, Vegas, San Diego, Lake Powell and maybe a few more to come. This list only includes the ones I have gone on....believe me I have been invited to many more. I have to have some balance of play and work right? ;) I wish I could travel all the time but a girls got to make money. This summer has also included, demolition derbies, rodeos (yee haw!), lots of softball games and many many crazy nights just with friends doing what we do best...just hangin out! I honestly can say I work hard and play hard. Well with the summer coming to a close, all I can think about is how lucky I am to have such great friends and be able to have all these great experieces.

Im excited to start this up again! I hope you will be able to enjoy some of my experiences with me!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment