Sunday, October 18, 2009

And the fun begins!!!

I love this time of year! Everyone starts to get into the holiday spirit and the weather outside is crisp. Its the perfect time of year before you get sick of the cold and are ready for the sun to shine again. Its full of football games, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and of course New Years. This October I have gone to 2 haunted houses (which are way better with a boyfriend) a masquarade ball and I still get to look forward to the pumpkin patch with pumpkin carving afterwords, Frightmares, possibly a little Park city trip and of course the dozen Halloween parties for the next couple of weekends! After this its a countdown to the best of holiday of the year CHRISTMAS! I love this time of year!!!






2 comments:

  1. i love this season too!!! and i must say that you are taking full advantage of all the festivities.. way to go.

    ps. i love the new look and all your cute little side bar blinkies.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that you are blogging again Whit! I haven't checked in a while but here you are:) The blog makeover looks great. Mascarade ball looks way fun..sad I missed it this year! We gotta hang soon!

    ReplyDelete