Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Family

Well, the time has finally come....I am now officially old! I always thought the day Greg would leave on a mission I would be soooooo old! That day is here! Greg was called to the Guatemala to serve a mission for our church! I am a proud older sister for his decision to sacrifice 2 years of his life to serve our Lord. Not too much longer Cole will be making the same decision. WOW! Its amazing faith these young boys have to have! Before I start tearing up too much writing this....the family decided to spend a weekend before Greg left together up at the Zermatt Resort in Midway. We had such a great time just being all together laughing and sharing fun memories. That Sunday we came home and were able to have my amazingly talented cousin Lauren do our family pictures. We had a lot of fun doing this photo shoot! As you will see, we are just a bunch of goof balls! The thing I like the most is you can see the love that my family shares for one another! I am so blessed to be apart of this family! I will miss Greg, but I know he is where he is suppose to be right now.



























No comments:

Post a Comment